EPISODE #5: WHY YOU DON'T NEED TO LIVE IN A CITY TO BE SUCCESSFUL WITH CASS DELLER
In today's episode I talk to graphic artist Cass Deller about why you don't need to live in a city to be successful, how to blend being a mum and a working creative, layering your offering with products and services, and why introverts and extroverts should do workshops.
"as long as i'm happy where i am, i'm going to do my best work"
"i think it's really important to build relationships with your clients and know what they want"
SUBSCRIBE, DOWNLOAD AND LISTEN ON ITUNES HERE!
Or listen on Soundcloud below!
Remember to sign up to the Your Creative Start Podcast newsletter for more actionable advice and wisdom bombs, as well as secret episodes! When you sign up, you’ll also receive a Getting Started Checklist - for FREE! Sign up here.
"the world is changing; women can have businesses and can have babies"
"it's not a business unless it supports itself"
- Moving from a city to a coastal town
- Working from home
- Hiring staff
- Self designing websites
- Products vs. services
- Hosting successful workshops
- Blending being a mum and a working creative
- Revenue streams
"i think it's important to offer products and services as long as they support what you're doing"
"if you're selling to everyone, you're selling to no one"
- Cass Deller Watercolour Kits
- Daring Greatly by Brene Brown
- The War of Art by Steven Pressfield
- Being Boss Podcast
- Profit Power Pursuit Podcast by Tara Gentile
- The Good Life Project Podcast
- Goal Digger Podcast by Jenny Kutcher
FIND CASS DELLER
FIND YOUR CREATIVE START