EPISODE #2: GETTING STARTED
Have you been mulling over an idea for weeks or months, possibly years? Regardless if you're ready and financially prepared, there never is an ideal time to start. The secret to getting ahead is getting started and in this episode I challenge you to get started in 6 easy steps.
“purpose is all about adding value”
“absolutely no one has it all figured out”
SUBSCRIBE, DOWNLOAD AND LISTEN ON ITUNES HERE!
Or listen on Soundcloud below!
Remember to sign up to the Your Creative Start Podcast newsletter for more actionable advice and wisdom bombs, as well as secret episodes! When you sign up, you’ll also receive a Getting Started Checklist - for FREE! Sign up here.
- Mulling over an idea for weeks or months, possibly years?
- Finding your passion and purpose
- Making a plan
- Discovering your target audience
- Choosing to create products or services, or both
- Getting organised
- Social media
- Making it legal
- Making it happen
“all good creative ideas solve problems”
“your website is your most valued employee”
- Your Creative Start
- Gritty Pretty
- Da Font
- Like Minded Bitches Drink Wine
FIND YOUR CREATIVE START
- Your Creative Start www.yourcreativestart.com
- Instagram www.instagram.com/yourcreativestart
- Facebook www.facebook.com/groups/yourcreativestart
- Pinterest www.pinterest.com/yourcreativestart
- Soundcloud www.soundcloud.com/yourcreativestart
- Jaharn Giles www.instagram.com/jaharngiles