EPISODE #19: GETTING ORGANISED FOR THE NEW YEAR
For the final YCS Podcast episode of 2017, you're stuck with me whilst I talk about getting organised for the new year. I know it may seem a bit late in the year to talk about organisation as the year is almost over. However, I think it's important to reflect on our organisation habits so we can set fresh intentions and start the new year with a bang! So for todays episode I talk about managing your inbox, desktop folder systems, functional diaries and notebooks, using stationary as a part of your organisation toolkit, indoor plants, how to plan, create and share your social media content better, setting goals and meal prep.
"i am a huge advocate of switching off over the holidays"
"holidays are designed for rest, to enjoy what's in front of us and to recharge our creative batteries"
SUBSCRIBE, DOWNLOAD AND LISTEN ON ITUNES HERE!
Or listen on Soundcloud below!
Remember to sign up to the Your Creative Start Podcast newsletter for more actionable advice and wisdom bombs, as well as secret episodes! When you sign up, you’ll also receive a Getting Started Checklist - for FREE! Sign up here (scroll down to the bottom of the page).
"this consistency helps me stay organised and quickly find what i need"
"i personally like to set goals after the holidays"
- Getting organised for the new year
- Managing your inbox
- Desktop folder systems
- Client folder organisation
- Decluttering your workspace
- Functional diaries and notebooks
- Using stationary as part of your organistion toolkit
- Indoor plants
- How to plan, create and share your social media content better
- Setting goals
- Organising what you eat
- Meal time prep
"the end of the year is the perfect excuse to reorganise your workspace"
"having a pretty diary is all well and good, but if it's not functional, you won't end up using it after a couple of months"
- An Organised Life: 2018 Diary
- MiGoals: Notebooks
- Uni-ball Fine Ink Pens from Officeworks
- YCS Podcast Episode #6: How to set goals like a boss
FIND YOUR CREATIVE START
- Your Creative Start www.yourcreativestart.com
- Instagram www.instagram.com/yourcreativestart
- Facebook www.facebook.com/groups/yourcreativestart
- Pinterest www.pinterest.com/yourcreativestart
- Soundcloud www.soundcloud.com/yourcreativestart
Photo of me and Dusty is captured by my lovely friend and photographer Aimee Dodge.